Partner with Care Connect
Partnering with Care Connect
Care Connect contracts with health plans, PPOs, medical groups and IPAs on a capitated and fee-for-service basis to provide specialty physician services. Our care delivery model is proven to enhance patient care, reduce hospital readmissions, lower the overall healthcare costs, and relieve the Primary Care Physician (PCP) of the time-consuming responsibility of in-patient SNF rounding.
Our care model produces superior outcomes for patients and partners. In 2011, our patient statistics were noteworthy:
- High patient and PCP satisfaction with frequency of visits
- Only 11% of Care Connect patients were readmitted to acute care (as compared to 25% of patients with other providers)
- Average LOS in SNF was only 11 days (as compared to 21 days with other providers)
- 77% of Care Connect patients passed under hospice care
- On average, Care Connect had nearly 3,500 monthly visits
Care Connect currently partners with more than 360 skilled nursing facilities in California (Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino) as well Las Vegas, Nevada.
Care Connect Services
Care Connect has developed a coordinated system for evaluation, treatment and ongoing management of the post-acute and long-term care patient population. Our services include:
- Timely delivery of services: pharmacy, durable medical equipment, and home care
- 24/7 NP or Physician expedites care to immediately address symptoms
- Electronic records of all calls with daily follow-up by Case Managers
- Case Management Services
- After hour SNF placement services
- HCC Coding Compliance Programs
- Community Based Palliative Care
How does Care Connect help the Primary Care Physician?
GeriNet assists Primary Care Physicians in managing the post-acute population allowing the PCP to maintain a productive clinic patient caseload. As an extension of PCP, we provide the highest level of care to patients in a Post-Acute or Long-Term Care setting - all while maintaining in constant communication with the PCP. Our case management systems support a superior level of utilization management and coordinated discharge planning.
Our integration of resources with other healthcare professionals results in the highest level of patient satisfaction and outcomes. Care Connect offers a single reliable source for the convenient and cohesive management of the Post-Acute and Long-Term Care population.
To learn more about partnering with GeriNet Medical Associates, contact:
Executive Vice President, Business Development